那时车轮碾过阳光路留下了一地美好取回忆,温暖着我回首的张望。
At that time, the wheels ran over the sunshine road and left behind.all over the place to pick up memories, warm me to look back.
梨香之爱
The love of pear fragrance
我回来了。”在厨房忙伙的妈妈似受了惊的小鹿 走忙走了出来
I'm back. " Busy in the kitchen, mom. The mother seemed to be frightened and the deer came out hurriedly
快坐下,我给你炖了梨汤,喝了能止咳的。”她 温柔地说。
Sit down. I stewed pear soup for you. I can drink it. Cough killer. " She said gently.
走到餐桌旁故下沉重的书包,卸掉 天疲魚,望着她的背影
Walk to the table and put down a heavy schoolbag , Remove the exhausted fish and look at her back.
白炽灯下她那黄棕色的皮肤,头上的青丝中夹着根日发,若隐若现
Her yellow-brown skin and head under the incandescent lamp.There is a root of sunshine in the green silk on it, if it is hidden.
这一切都显得她越加苍老.
Now, everything in the district seems to be old for her .
小心烫。她将一碗澄澈梨汤端到我面前,低头。
be carefull hot . She brought a bowl of clear pear soup to. I bow my head in front of me. I didn't mean to smell her.
无意间望见她那粗糙而又褶皲的手上多了几个老茧.
There are a few calluses on the rough and pleated hands.
心不禁一刺,快喝啊,要冷了”妈奶的催促声中夹着心疼。拿起勺子
The heart could not help but prick. Drink, fly; "Mom.
There was a heartache in the urge of the milk. Pick up the spoon.
舀起一勺,放在唇也轻抿一口.
Scoop up a spoonful and talk on your lips.
时那暖从口江聚至心再到全身。厨房中
All the gold in the middle loves to hang up, and the pear fragrance is also in the kitchen.
妈妈再继续忙碌, 碗中的梨汤泛起
Mother continued to be busy, and the pear soup in the middle was overflowing.
涟漪,梨香在房间義氤氲开。
Lianyi pear fragrance in the room dense open.
妈妈,这哪是简单的一碗梨汤啊,这分朋是天地也难以诉尽的母爱啊
Mom, this is not a simple bowl of pear soup. this seems a mother who is hard to tell Love.
纽扣之情
Button feeling
啊”我的尖叫声在家中回荡,
Ah, "my screams reverberated at home.
闻声而来的妈妈急忙问道,怎么了
My mother, who heard the sound and come , What's up
纽扣掉了。我弱弱地说道. 妈妈说上纽扣掉了缝一下不就好了,
Button off . I said to my mother in a weak and weak way.
大惊 小怪,冒冒失失的。
If you say the buttons are off, just sew them. It's a big Surprised, bold, bold.
她一也嗔怪一边赶忙找还针线。我将衣服和纽扣 递给她.
She's angry.As soon as the bacteria rushed to find the needle and thread back. I put clothes and The button was handed to her,
她坐在那对着门口弄着那股线。她尽カ地把那线穿进针孔,
and she sat there facing the door With that line. She tried her best to put that thread through the needle,
只见那线头像个顽皮的孩子,
can only see that the picture of the thread is cheap and naughty.
在那针孔来处乱蹦乱跳,怎么都不进去
Son, there's a private jump in that pinhole. What's wrong with that?Even if she doesn't go in,
她娴熟的将线放在嘴边轻眠 一口,一穿,进了。
she'll buy the line and put it on the line. lightly-down L,-passes through the ha to fly.
时间久了我无趣地低下头。却见她的额头上有着细密汗珠,
Long lime go , I bow my head boring. But I saw She had a deep sweat on her forehead,
似是刚刚穿线时的,脸颊上和眼尾处也有着细密皱纹.
Looks like when you first wore the thread, on your cheeks and on your eyes.The tail is also wrinkled.
这是什么时候留不的 ?
When will you stay at the point?
正当我深思时,一团东西被塞入我的手中,
When I think about it, "because of things,"
我回神来。原来
I will come back to my senses. Original
妈妈已经缝完了."下次纽扣掉了
Mom, the Nikkei is over. the button falls off next time
就自 己缝,不耍让我帮你,都这么
If you don't let me help you, if you don't want me to help you, should you do it?
大了,还不会…”我惭愧的低下了头,
,not yet. " I'm ashamed to be low Head,
望着手中的衣服,抚弄着,那颗被缝好的纽扣。
look at the clothes in your hand, caress, that button was sent out.
妈妈这被缝住的哪里是一颗普通的纽扣
Mom, where is this sewn?Ordinary self button
永运缝住的是你似水般的爱
It's like water that sews you forever.Like love
我在路上走着,因为有你我的路才变如此阳光灿烂。
Erson Road walks because of you and me. The road is so sunny.